Organizations and Councils
The Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life serves as the center of programming and advising for the entire College of Charleston fraternity and sorority community, which includes twenty-five nationally-affiliated chapters. Along with our three governing councils – the Interfraternity Council (IFC), the National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC), and the Panhellenic Council – and two honor societies - Order of Omega and Rho Lambda - this community is focused on providing an enriching college experience for all of its members. We are here to serve as a resource for our students and help provide programs and workshops that can assist them in developing into responsible, social, and contributing members of our society.
At the College of Charleston, it is our goal to be a nationally recognized Greek community. To fulfill this goal, we strive for continuous improvement in all aspects of scholarship, programs, services, and operations.
- Alpha Delta Pi
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Chi Omega
- Delta Delta Delta
- Delta Gamma
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Kappa Alpha Theta
- Kappa Delta
- Phi Mu
- Sigma Delta Tau
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.
- Sigma Kappa
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
- Zeta Tau Alpha
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- Alpha Tau Omega
- Delta Tau Delta
- Kappa Sigma
- Lambda Theta Phi Latin Fraternity, Inc. (Interest Group)
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
- Phi Gamma Delta
- Pi Kappa Alpha
- Pi Kappa Phi
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon
- Sigma Chi
- Zeta Beta Tau (colonizing fall 2017)